Barton Cotton Fundraising is experiencing growth and is seeking a Senior Strategy Director. The Senior Strategy Director will be a critical member of the account team, providing overall strategic/analytic direction to ensure the ultimate success of our multi-channel fundraising programs. Ideal candidate will have extensive related experience, be smart and inquisitive, attentive to detail, with the ability to keep the big picture in focus, self-motivated, friendly and professional.
- Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in Fundraising Direct Marketing and 7+ years of experience managing Direct Marketing Program Development and Execution.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed program or customer revenue and ROI goals through creating and implementing Direct Marketing Programs.
- Experience with developing budgets and projections, test design, response models/database segmentation/list pulls, and program evaluation.
- Understanding the critical role of Creative Strategy.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work well in a team structure.
- Bachelor’s degree required.