Barton Cotton Fundraising is a results-driven fundraising company that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We design and execute fundraising programs that help nonproftis increase net income, cultivate and grow donor files, and generate a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunites.
We are currently seeking an experienced Cost Estimator Direct Mail and Print. Successful candidate will be highly motivated, and business minded. This is a fast paced, high volume environment requiring strong math skills and computer literacy. This position provides both pricing and support to our customer service staff. The ideal candidate will have experience estimating direct mail campaigns, print production, and fulfillment services.
- Reports to and works under the direction of the Estimating Supervisor
- Consult with sales and clients to document requirements for direct mail campaigns and projects
- request and negotiate pricing with outside vendors
- Prepare budgets for clients
- Select vendors and issues purchase orders
- Reconcile invoices and analyze job costs
- Identify and explain variances between actual and estimated cost
- Bachelor’s degree or three years of equivalent print estimating experience